Home > Location
Camp Laurence is located approximately 90 minutes south west of Brisbane on the picturesque banks of Lake Moogerah.
- Drive along Ipswich Highway as far as the Cunningham Highway turn off to Warwick.
- Veer left into the Cunningham Highway to Warwick.
- Approximately 20km from this point you will veer left as you pass the Ambery turn off.
- Travel towards Warwick for about 35km until you come to a town called Aratula.
- Keep travelling through Aratula.
- About 400m out of Aratula you will see a sign on the left indicating the Moogerah Dam. Do not go that way!
- Continue for approximately 4km turn left onto Lake Moogerah Road, towards Spicers Gap.
- Travel for about 1km and then turn left into Ski Zone Road (dirt road – ok for cars) and travel for 1km.
- Turn right at gate into St Laurence Road (just before a cattle grid).
- Follow road for 1km until you come to Camp Laurence